Post Oak Financial, LLC was organized in 2006 and began offering investment advisory services in Texas (2012) and Louisiana (2013). Post Oak Financial LLC offers the services of third party money managers that are SEC Registered Investment Advisors.
Our services for the Individual, Corporate, Institutional and Family Office client include:
- Investment Advisory Services
- Consulting services include:
- Business Continuity/Succession (for Private Companies, Family Entrepreneurs),
- Social Security Maximization,
- Premium Finance Lending for Life Insurance Policies in excess of $200,000 annual premium,
- Executive Benefits,
- Estate Preservation and Wealth Management Strategies
The goal of Post Oak Financial, LLC is to broaden our client offerings to include active managed investments, by third party managers, for personal and corporate clients. Post Oak Financial, LLC provides services for a fee for clients seeking alternative investment opportunities.
James R. Gandy (Rocky)
Rocky graduated from Northwestern State University, Natchitoches, Louisiana, with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Accounting and Business Administration. Initially, hired with an Oil Field Equipment Company, in the international division, he later gravitated to the financial services industry during the energy crisis of the early 1980’s. His financial services industry career begin in 1984 as a registered representative and life insurance agent; he obtained his series 7 registration in 1984 which allowed him to provide broad financial investment services to his clients in conjunction to insurance solutions for the privately held business owner and employees.
Through the years, Rocky has held various management positions with notable life insurance companies and associated broker/dealers, the following highlights from Rocky’s career:
- In the late 1980’s he was VP at Capital Analysts of Colorado. His responsibilities included recruiting and training new advisers in Denver Colorado, in addition to providing financial services to his private clients.
- During the 1990’s his personal practice was providing strategic planning services for privately held business clients including life insurance and investment services as well as agency sales management positions at Prudential and Sun Life of Canada.
- In 2000 he accepted a position as a regional VP with ING Executive Benefits and Wealth Management (a wholesale division of ING) in Houston, Texas servicing strategic relationships with Banks, Broker Dealer firms and significant life insurance agents and agencies for Houston, South Texas and the State of Louisiana.
- In 2004, he commuted to New York City as needed for his partner level responsibilities for national origination of premium finance loans for Isthmus Capital/Inscap Management LLC, a boutique investment bank later known as Concord Capital, LLC.
- Upon migrating back to a personal practice in late 2011, he determined by 2012 to return to the financial services/investment management arena, therefore he registered Post Oak Financial, LLC to be a Registered Investment Advisor in the state of Texas.
“I consider our finest accomplishments to be the relationships we have forged with our clients and their families, knowing our clients and open communication are the cornerstones to our success.”
~ Rocky Gandy