Life insurance has become a commodity. How do you know if you are paying too much?
Isthmus Capital, LLC is a Texas domiciled Life Insurance agency with broad, national strategic alliances, focused on providing insight through experience in the field of complex life insurance transactions for Ultra Affluent individuals and their privately held business interest. It is our mission to partner with our advisor clients to bridge needs with solutions within the context of the rapidly evolving and maturing playing field where life insurance and capital markets meet.
These clients are highly-successful, financially sophisticated individuals and advisers with a privately held corporation or Professional Corporation firmly entrenched in the Ultra Affluent market place with individual net-worth in excess of $10,000,000. Our advice focuses on matters of wealth preservation, wealth/ownership transfer to the next generation of family or business partners and philanthropic giving.
James R. Gandy (Rocky), Managing Member
Isthmus Capital, LLC is a Texas Resident Licensed Insurance Agency with many Non exclusive life insurance company appointments. All insurance related products and services are purchased via Isthmus Capital, LLC which is affiliated with Post Oak Financial, LLC.
Organized in 2006, our services for the Individual, Corporate, Institutional or Family Office client include:
Insurance Services for Individuals, Privately Held Corporations and Qualified Retirement Plans
- Traditional and Custom Engineered Life Insurance strategies
- Personally owned Life Insurance policy designed to “mirror” Roth IRA features for individuals that are restricted from converting or contributing to a Roth IRA
- Life Insurance as a tool in creditor protection strategies
- Trust Owned Life Insurance design to offset/fund estate taxes at insured death
- Life Insurance purchased via insured’s 401(k) or other qualified retirement plan sponsored by the employer (Not allowable investment for an IRA) with pretax dollars instead of after tax dollars.
- Key person life insurance policy to fund for a buy sell agreement, executive benefit or salary continuation agreement
- Institutional Level 401(k) plans for small to medium sized private corporations adhering to current and proposed Department of Labor Fiduciary standards
- Domestic Life Insurance policies for Foreign Nationals residing in The United States
Contact us for additional information at email@example.com.
Click the button below